Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Departure at Last!

After many set-backs and complications we are finally checked in and preparing to board! Our flight leaves at 7:30 and prayer is always welcome! From this point forwards I will do my best to document our trip in the fullest. I will be journaling our day each night and will upload each entry as WiFi access allows. Thanks for all of the prayers and well-wishes; this trip is going to be life-changing and I cannot wait to see what this adventure holds in store for us.

My mother would also like me to point out that we have been up since 3:00 A.M. this morning. This disclaimer was a prerequisite for posting this picture.

1 comment:

  1. You both look awesome! Nate and I are on the Irish ferry racing across the ocean to Holyhead UK. We will take overnight train to Heathrow to meet you at the gate if all goes to plan. Love and PFYRN!!

    ReplyDelete