Friday, June 21, 2013

Passport Fiasco

Now there has been a slight change to our trip itinerary. We were originally going to all fly out together on the 18 of June, but unfortunately my passport was delayed so changes became necessary. We used accumulated airline miles to purchase two of our plane tickets and due to a lack of notice we were unable to change the departure date. The other two, however, we were able to push back a week. My younger brother Nathan and my father Ron left on the 18th for a bonus week in Europe which they will spend in Ireland and Scotland. These two countries were originally not on the itinerary so when my mom and I arrive in London we can explore England together. Well we have certainly all learned our lesson; if you are traveling out of the country get your passport months before you leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment